- Passionflower extract – calming and relaxing, this herb is known as an anxiety reliever, with some studies showing it has a similar effect to bromazepam, but without creating an addiction.
- Lemon balm extract – has an anti-inflammatory, spasmolytic and analgesic effect, as well as a mild calming effect on the nervous system.
- Melatonin – improves the quality of sleep and rest by enabling an easier sleep induction and longer sleep without waking up.
- L-theanine – has a relaxing effect on the nervous system, reduces the level of stress and leads to a state of relaxation.
- Mg – increases tolerance to stressful conditions, soothes muscles and facilitates relaxation.
Just like humans, dogs are also susceptible to stress and its harmful effects on psychophysical health, but unlike us, dogs cannot rationally perceive the source of stress and reduce discomfort with calming thoughts. Dogs respond to stressful situations with fear and hyperactivity, while some have a period of anxiety or depression.
REGALENA STRESS FREE
supplement is a true treasure from nature, the composition of which has a beneficial effect, calming down anxious dogs, and its action begins as early as 30 to 45 minutes from the moment of administration.
Instructions for use: 1 tablet per 10 kg BM per day. The tablets are chewable, or they can be crushed and mixed with food. Asking for a veterinarian’s opinion before use is recommended.